As loath as I am to use the term “Unboxing,” here’s what was in my copy of Saints Row IV - Game of the Generation Edition:
1. A very large box arrived from Amazon. As always, I have included a copy of 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand for scale.
2. Within that box was another, smaller box.
3. Now we’re getting somewhere.
4. The actual game box…
5. …which, most importantly, has my beloved Kinzie Kensington on it.
6. Finally, the stuff!
7. The miniature Dubstep gun replica. It came with batteries, but the screw on the battery case seems to be stripped so I can’t open it up and get it working. Suggestions?
8. The Button. It also makes dubstep noises.
9. Mourn you til we join you, Johnny Gat.
10. The reason I upgraded from the regular Special Edition: A light-up rotating display case.
Merry Saintsmas, everyone!
I thought this was pretty awesome. Until I found THIS special edition: http://www.twinfinite.net/blog/2013/08/10/if-i-had-a-million-dollars-the-super-dangerous-wad-wad-edition-of-saints-row-iv/
stupid bitch tried to take away my baby now i trapped her and now they are both going to die
Anyone tried this? Does it work?
Playing Golden Arrow, a indie iOS game that is a story based endless runner where you are a monster that runs from a princess in a 8-bit environment. You unlock more and more of the story as you go…